Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Bubble Girl

After running 100+ tests at the allergist, I found out I'm RED PRINT (aka very severely) allergic to the following:

Cats
House dust
Dust-mites
Molds
Trees
Grasses
Weeds
Shrimp
Crab
Oyster
Garlic

I should not have indoor pets with fur or feathers and should avoid whenever possible:
Feather pillows
Tobacco and tobacco smoke (darn, I'll have to quit that 3 pack a day habit)
Insecticides with pyrethum (huh?)
Chemical fumes (no household cleaning products, goody!)
Exposure to scented perfumes and colognes (I'll be au natural from now on)
Aerosol products (no more Rave hairspray, good thing it's not the 80s anymore)
Regular cosmetics (I have to spend the big bucks on Clinique now)

Just call me Bubble Girl. I will never go out again.
I'm just happy I'm NOT allergic to:
1. My grandma.
2. Friends re-runs.
3. Dessert.
4. Muffins.
5. My friends (this is in no particular order by the way)
6. Foreign countries.
7. Babies.
8. Hot guys (although history might indicate otherwise)
9. Email.
10. Love.

3 comments:

Senegal Daily said...

You're funny. Since you didn't ask my medical opinion, I'll give it to you anyway.

Have you tried MSM supplements? You can buy them online for about $6 for 120 of them and you take 1-2 daily.

Ha - I sound like one of those spam comments, don't I?

Love, K

Anonymous said...

Try Almay. Not Clinique.

Abby said...

hey -

glad you are okay... relatively.
:-) come to georgia - shaqueena needs a good night out on the town!

love,

abby