Friday, November 04, 2005

Retirement...

No, not my retirement...my current supervisor, Linn, and his wife, Betty, are retiring at the end of December. Tony Celelli is going to be our new President and my new boss, effective s-o-o-n. And so yesterday, we had a par-tay...out with the old, in with the new! Well, we weren't quite that brash about it, but we did have a fun time celebrating the last 10 years of Linn's work and celebrating Tony's future with us. So, without further, adieu, one last photo of the staff as they were...


L-R: Jay, me, Anson, Betty, Linn, Deanne, Tony

Please take note of the new 'do. First time I've had bangs since high school...wowsers.

3 comments:

Rick Boyne said...

Peggy!!!!! Rick Boyne here! How you doin', sis? I found you through Marci's blog. Check out our blog. You won't believe how big the girls have gotten! We are currently in Thailand! Big change from West Africa, huh?

Abby said...

I am liking the new 'do!

:-)

Abbs (aka Shawqueena)

ps - I swear this is true. I have a JAWQueenda in my class this year. I knew you would appreciate that.

Senegal Daily said...

I like the 'do, but especially with your glasses!! I love them!
- K