Sunday, July 31, 2005

Lacey!



This weekend, I met my new second cousin, Lacey!

She is sooooooooooo cute! Our family had a fish 'n' shrimp fry Saturday night, and I thought I'd take this opportunity to introduce y'all to Lacey and some of the fam...


my aunt Cynthia (now fondly called Mimi)& Lacey


my uncle Royce (now Pops) & Lacey


new Mom, Lauren, &...you guessed it, Lacey! Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture with my cousin in it...oops! But y'all get the idea...

The big shindig took place at my grandfather's house...he will be moving mid-August to Kerrville to live with Royce & Cynthia! Here's me and him...


For those of you that keep up with me much, you know I've been bogged down with grad school this summer...it's OVER! Hallelujah! I'm now 27 hours down with 9 hours to go on my Master of Education, Higher Education! I should finish August 2006, thanks to scheduling only allowing one class per semester from now on. But yay!

Also, pray for my former African roommate (well, she's American but I lived with her in Africa)...Kate is getting married in 6 days, which is one prayer request, but also her father had surgery last week...from what I understand, it went well but we want him fully recovered to participate in Kate's wedding!

No comments: