Monday, July 28, 2008

Job Hunt 2008...

is OVER, as of 4:00 pm today, July 28, 2008.

After

6 months
24 interviews for 20 jobs
4 second place finishes (that I know of)
6 interviews last week alone

two offers came my way last Friday, and I officially accepted this afternoon.

I am the newest admissions advisor at the Art Institute of Seattle, and I couldn't be more excited! I start on Monday!

My interview suit is pleased to announce her retirement. She will be spending her newfound leisure time in the back of my closet, where she wishes to not be disturbed until 2020. At that time, unless she so desires an earlier departure date, she will leave the closet to embark on a well-deserved cruise.

3 comments:

Senegal Daily said...

A real career type job. I can't imagine (school lasts forever) ;) Congrats, Peggy.
Jonathan

Nicole said...

Congratulations, Peggy!!

Abby said...

YAY!! :-) Mucho kudos to you!