Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Seattle to Texas and a Birthday

It's been nearly a month since I blogged, but I have a good excuse...like moving across the country. So enjoy the catch-up post of a million pictures...my dear friend Linda came to visit Seattle before I left and she took some amazing photos of the Seattle sites...


Smith Hall at the UW--I had a class here and the building you can barely see to the left is Miller Hall where the rest of my classes were. I miss this beautiful campus.

Suzzallo Library--truly amazing

Qwest & Safeco, homes of the Seahawks & Mariners


Sanitary Public Market--seriously

Ah, Pike Place--best public market anywhere

View of Elliott Bay & Puget Sound from Pike Place back entrance

View of downtown from top of the Space Needle

View of the Space Needle from the bottom of the Space Needle :)

View of Elliott Bay from McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Restaurant's main dining room

Linda & me

The Fremont Troll and his VW bug

The Fremont which-way-is-where sign

Inside Pike Place

Seattle Art Museum

Post Alley
Before leaving Seattle, I spent time with some near & dear people...


Jesse & me

He's a silly one...

Or maybe he's not so silly (and that's his hand...I do not have man hands)...

Chris & me...perhaps our only pic together in Seattle

Val & me...did some of you doubt I really had a roommate? :) I dragged her out of studying and to lunch with me before I left.
Back in Texas...

Uyen, me, Marcy & Tony

Love this pic of Uyen laughing (with Tony)

Taking pics w/Shayne is so fun, esp when you borrow Cookie's hat to wear!

Shayne & Bella

Margarita & Kelsey

Seriously--loved Cookie's hat

Pretty sure Shayne & I are dancing to "Promiscuous" here...

COOKIE!

Alisha & me

Abby & me--it's blurry, but I wanted a pic of Abby on here so deal w/it

Gathering of the gals for my 30th...L-R Marcy, Uyen (& Tony), Lindsay, Margarita, Abby, Kelsey, Alisha, Shayne (& Bella), Cookie, me

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics of seattle, I am new here and I wanna send those home lol

Peace, Chaz

Anonymous said...

You look like you are right where you belong!!! Cheers---Karina

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday - when was the big day?? Glad you made it back safe and sound. Apartment pics??

- Kate :)

Marcy said...

First of all I was just about to write and get on your case for not posting about TEXAS, but you're good in that area now. bravo to you!
SECOND of all.... seriously?!! those pictures of me are AWFUL!!!! how will I ever redeem myself?! I"ll hurt you later!

Anonymous said...

Hey, friend! I'm sorry I didn't get to see you before you left, but I have full confidence we'll see each other again. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I'm glady ou got to celebrate with your friends in Texas!

Marcy said...

OK, SERIOUSLY!!! BLOGGER!!! SLACCCCCKKKER!!!!!

why no post!
I.
are.
mad.
at.
you!!!

Post! Post! Post!!