Monday, December 18, 2006

Googling myself

I just googled myself. You should google yourself if you haven't. Or google a friend. Anyway, several links came up...an article Kari wrote about me, some articles I wrote when I was in West Africa, some strange directory called "Zoom" where I see 3 other Itschners (perhaps distant cousins?), The Village home groups list, and then I saw a link through my blog...it said, "I love this woman..." I thought WHAT?! So I click on it. If you scroll through it (which most readers won't, I assume), I wrote a post and put a pic of me & Grandma up with the caption "I love this woman." However, this is NOT the one sentence from my blog I was hoping Google search would pick up. Not sure what I can do about it...but in case you had decided to google me and found that particular link, I wanted to set your mind at ease. I heart men. Period.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

About three years ago, while "googling myself", one entry came back with the title "Demon filled paedophile". It's a long story, but it wasn't me. It was linking me with a comment on a comment string through the Board's forum. They shut the forum down after a time and the google result no longer comes up (Thank goodness!)

Anonymous said...

Nice!
Every time I "google myself" I find out Margaret McIntire is dead. You should check out your name on google images :P